Корейская сыворотка, ампула или масло для лица Cos De BAHA Tranexamic Acid 5% Serum with Niacinamide 5% for Face/Neck - Helps to Reduce the Look of Hyper-Pigmentation, Discoloration, Dark Spots, Remover Melasma, 1 Fl Oz
- CAN IT TREAT EXISTING PIGMENTATION? tranexamic acid can treat existing pigmentation effectively and products containing the ingredient are recommended for preventing post-inflammatory pigmentation (PIH), which can be a common side effect of laser treatments.
- HOW EXACTLY DOES IT WORK? it blocks the transfer of pigment from melanocytes (pigment-producing cells) to keratinocytes (the keratin-synthesising cells found in the outermost layer of skin – the epidermis).
- DOES IT MAKE SKIN MORE SENSITIVE TO SUN? Absolutely not. In fact, tranexamic acid decreases the skin’s sensitivity to UV – this is why he ingredient is so popular in Asia and India.
- IF HYPERPIGMENTATION IS A CONCERN, tranexamic acid is an ingredient you'll want to consider. This exciting ingredient helps to visibly fade the look of multiple forms of discolorations including post- acne marks and melasma, which can be particularly stubborn.
- TRANEXAMIC ACID: WHAT TO PAIR IT WITH | Some of the ingredients that will enhance the benefits of tranexamic acid include: salicylic acid, niacinamide, bakuchiol, azelaic acid, vitamin C, and retinol. adds arbutin and licorice acid to that list.
✔ We develop products around ingredients that have been verified in multiple papers.
✔ We use beneficial raw materials to ensure our products offer the highest effects. We do not use any harmful or suspected harmful ingredients.
✔ We conduct countless types of research and experiments with active ingredients until we get the best effects.
✔ We want to remove all unnecessary costs in the production and distribution process so we can sell our products at a reasonable price.
✔ We offer a variety of solutions for many different skin types.
Cos De BAHA strives to provide the most effective and safe solutions for the skin and will continue to maintain those values in the future.