Сухой корм для кошек Abound, Natural Cat Food, с лососем и коричневым рисом, 1.58кг
Вес и размеры
- 1.6 кг
- Adult Cat & Kitten
- Healthy Food Blends that Cats Inherently Crave
- Natural Cat Food with Added Vitamins, Minerals & Taurine
- Recipe Includes Real Salmon, Brown Rice, Peas, Carrots, Sweet Potatoes, Cranberries & Blueberries
- No Wheat, Corn or Soy
- No Artificial Colors, Flavors or Preservatives
- No Animal By-Product Meal
Knowledge is Nutrition.
Understanding the fundamental difference between food and nutrition is the key ingredient in our mission to create high-quality pet food. Working with a team of nutritionists and food scientists, ABOUND™ cat foods were developed to go above and beyond standard pet foods. What makes ABOUND different is the natural, high-quality ingredients that go into our food, and that we prepare our food in a way that naturally delivers optimal nutrition for cats.
- High-quality protein is always our first ingredient.
- Wholesome grains like barley, oatmeal and brown rice provide essential energy for a healthy and active life.
- Nutrient-rich garden veggies and antioxidant rich cranberries and blueberries are included for a complete and balanced diet.
- NO corn, wheat or soy
- NO artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
- NO animal by-product meal.
Abound Salmon and Brown Rice Recipe Cat Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO cat food nutrient profiles for all life stages.
Calorie Content (ME calculated as fed): 3518 KCAL/KG, 333 KCAL/KGDirections
Feeding Instructions: When switching to Abound Salmon and Brown Rice Recipe Cat Food from another cat food, it's a good idea to allow 7 to 10 days for the transition. Mix increasing amounts of Abound Salmon and Brown Rice Recipe Cat Food with decreasing amounts of your cat's previous food until you are feeding only Abound Salmon and Brown Rice Cat Food.
- Feeding rates should be adjusted based upon breed type, activity or environmental conditions.
- Because Abound Salmon & Brown Rice Recipe Cat Food is complete and balanced, there is no need to supplement with any vitamins, minerals, oils, scraps or any other pet food.
- Protect the food from moisture—store in a cool, dry place. Close package tightly and store away from your cat.
- Remember to always keep fresh, clean drinking water available for your cat.
- Have your cat checked by a veterinarian regularly.
- Weaning. Kittens generally start eating dry food at 3 to 4 weeks of age. Keep Abound Salmon and Brown Rice Recipe Cat Food moistened at all times. After weaning, kittens will eat dry or moistened food readily.
- Kittens. Since the needs of a growing kitten are greater than an adult cat, we recommend that Abound Salmon and Brown Rice Recipe Cat Food be fed using the guidelines for kittens given below. Replace food daily.
- Reproduction. Food consumption may vary throughout gestation and lactation. During gestation, feed the amount to maintain the weight of the pregnant female during lactation, feed 3 to 4 times normal intake.
Recommended Daily Feeding Weight of Cat:Weight Amount to Feed 5-9 lbs. 1/4 to 1/2 cup* 10-14 lbs. 1/2 to 1 cup*
Recommended Daily Feeding Chart for Kittens: Cups*Weight 4-19 Weeks 20-29 Weeks 30-39 Weeks 40-49 Weeks 1-3 lbs 1/4-3/4 1/4-1/2 1/4-1/3 1/4 3-6 lbs 3/4-1 1/3 1/2-3/4 1/3-2/3 1/4-1/2 6-9 lbs 1 1/3-2 3/4-1 1/3 2/3-1 1/2-3/4 9-12 lbs 1 1/3-1 1/2 1-1 1/4 3/4-1
*Amounts based on standard 8oz. cup. You may need to feed slightly more or less depending on your cat's level of activity and overall fitness.
Safe Handling Tips for Pet Food- Wash your hands before and after handling any type of Pet Food.Free Of Wheat, corn, soy; artificial color, flavors and preservatives.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.