- Healthy Holistic
- High Protein - Grain Free
- DHA for Cognitive Development
- LifeSource Bits®
- No Chicken/Poultry By-Product Meal
- No Corn, Wheat or Soy
- No Artificial Preservatives or Flavors
- Natural Food for Cats Enhanced with Added Vitamins and Minerals
Blue Buffalo Wilderness Kitten Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Dry Cat Food. Made with real chicken as the first ingredient and never any grains, glutens, wheat or by-products, it packs a powerful protein punch to support your little hunter’s overall health and satisfy his cravings for meat with every bowl. It’s loaded with antioxidant-rich LifeSource Bits?a unique blend of vitamins, minerals and superfoods to support immunity?plus omegas, taurine and essential amino acids to fuel all those indoor adventures and growth spurts. Plus, it helps maintain healthy digestion for happy tummies with probiotics in every bite.
- 100% grain-free kitten recipe features protein-rich chicken and fish to help build strong growing muscles.
- Packed with omegas, amino acids and LifeSource Bits?an exclusive blend of antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals?to support a healthy immune system and overall well-being.
- Supports healthy digestion and nutrient absorption with prebiotic fibers and probiotics, and helps maintain an ideal weight with balanced calories from proteins and fats.
- Promotes healthy growth and development with DHA omega-3 fatty acids, and vision and heart health with essential taurine.
Feeding Instructions:Weight 6-19 Weeks Old Daily Feeding (cup) 5-9 Months Old Daily Feeding (cup) 9-12 Months Old Daily Feeding (cup 1-3 Lbs 1/4 - 1/2 1/4 - 1/2 - 4-6 Lbs 1/2 - 3/4 1/2 - 3/4 1/4 - 1/2 7-10 Lbs - 3/4 - 1 1/2 - 3/4 10+ Lbs add 1/4 per 2 Lbs
Start by mixing 25% of Blue with your kitten's old food, and gradually increase the proportion of Blue over the next 14 days.Free Of Grain, chicken/poultry by-product meals, corn, wheat or soy, artificial flavors or preservatives.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.