Сухой корм для кошек Blue Buffalo, Wilderness, для взрослых кошек с курицей, 5.44кг
Вес и размеры
- 5.4 кг
- Healthy Holistic
- Nature's Evolutionary Diet
- And LifeSource Bits®
- Grain Free
- High Protein
- Natural Food for Cats
- Enhanced with Added Vitamins and Minerals
Inspired by the diet of the lynx, Blue Buffalo Wilderness Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Dry Cat Food is a protein-rich, grain-free food that contains more of the delicious meat felines crave. It’s packed with real chicken to help build and maintain lean muscle, as well as healthy carbohydrates like sweet potatoes and peas to fuel your little hunter’s daily adventures. This formula also contains LifeSource Bits–a precise blend of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals to support the immune system, life stage requirements and a healthy oxidative balance. You’ll feel good knowing this nutritious recipe contains zero poultry by-product meals, corn, wheat, soy, artificial flavors or preservatives. Your cat will purr for the taste!
- High-protein recipe is packed with real chicken to help your little hunter build and maintain lean muscle.
- Contains omega-3 and 6 fatty acids to support your fur-iend’s healthy skin and coat health.
- Grain-free formula is made without poultry by-product meals, corn, wheat, soy, artificial flavors or preservatives.
- Features LifeSource Bits—a blend of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals to support your kitty’s immune system, life stage requirements and a healthy oxidative balance.
- Crafted with healthy carbohydrates like sweet potatoes and peas to help fuel your cat’s paw-some adventures.
Feeding Instructions:Weight Daily Feeding (cups) 5-9 Lbs 1/4 - 1/2 10-14 Lbs 1/2 - 3/4
Transition Instructions:Start by mixing 25% of BlueUE with your cat's old food, and gradually increase the proportion of Blue over the next 14 days. Free Of Chicken or poultry by-product meals, corn, wheat soy, artificial flavors or preservatives.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.